Friday, November 13, 2009

Exhausted!

It is a LONG day today! (and it's only noon)

I made my first mistake by having a cinnamon bun from the coffee shop, they changed suppliers and this one had way too much butter... it made me sick eating it. I'm a little disappointed, I did like that it didn't have any icing.... I guess that will solve my need to treat myself to one every now and again.

My butter chicken turned out awesome last night! Darren couldn't stop eating it. We are having it for leftovers tonight! (as long as he didn't take it for lunch today)

I am starting to make christmas cards. I have soo many ideas in my head, I don't know where to start. I should figure out how many I need....

I think I am goiing to sit down and study a bit.... I have been putting it off. Maybe if I book the test then I will be more likely to focus..... or just be unprepared....

No comments:

Post a Comment