Friday, November 13, 2009

A little Scarey!

Last night there was a shooting a block from my house. I heard sirens but the police station is a couple blocks away so I don't usually pay to much attention. The guy that was shot was sent in Stars helicopter to Calgary and passed away this afternoon. He was 26. The rumor is that there were drugs involved.

Then a poor client of ours lost her husband last year and this year her son is in the hospital in critical condition. Friday the 13th is not a good day for her. My heart goes out.

It makes one think that it doesn't matter where you are or who your are anything can happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny- Wierd coincidence. I was going to text you and see if you knew the guy. But I was working the OR when they brought him in, and was watching at the window when they called pronouncing him. I hope he wasn't someone you knew- or an innocent bistander.

    ReplyDelete