Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lazy evening

Last night was a very lazy evening. I did do 10 good sit ups.... but other than that I laid on the couch and veg'd. I haven't been feeling 100%. I could have gone to play floor hockey but I 'm not really interested in playing (or very good at it). When they are playing volleyball or badminton I will sooo be there! Darren went and played. He said he had a great time, all boys except for Janessa (she can be very vicious).

Tonight we are planning on going to double header movies at the theatre. The 7pm show is Tim Burton's "9" and the 9pm show is "Zombieland". I don't really want to see either but it's nice to get out of the house once in awhile and have popcorn for supper ;). (I know not a great choice but I treat myself once in awhile)

This weekend we could have gone to see Corb Lund in concert, but this is the first weekend in 4 months that we have nothing planned. We have decided to use it to get our thank you notes finished and anything else around the house we have been avoiding. Thanks for thinking about us April :)

I'm going to enjoy a small piece of cake this afternoon. I wish there was ice cream to go with it but I guess it's better that there isn't ;). Then I will bring Darren some of the left overs for him to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Of course. :-) I know its nice to have a weekend at home to get things done. I just can't seem to find a reason to pass up a night of Corb. I'm pretty sure this is my 5 or 6 Corb concert. We should be best friends by now him and I.

    ReplyDelete