Friday, December 11, 2009

I've been sitting in front of this page thinking about what I should write, knowing I want to write something. Well here it goes.

This weekend is both Darren and my work Christmas parties. We are going to head to Medicine Hat tomorrow night to attend mine this year. Since we went to his last year. The theme is ugly Christmas sweater. We found some pretty okay ones at value village a couple of weeks ago. We'll see how the evening goes.... I've never been to a TSG Christmas party, it's basically cocktails and appetizers this year.

I feel good, I went through all my clothes and made a pile to get rid of. The pile was bigger than I thought it would be. YEAH! Darren has a pile he needs to go through and then we will be done the purge and we can think about putting everything back in the bedroom. :)

I'm trying to decide what to do during the day tomorrow. I should maybe get some baking done or some straightening.... I guess we'll see how I am feeling in the morning. I know for sure I am going to have a relaxing morning and not rushing to get out of bed. Maybe I will stop by a couple of stores to see if there is any things I can get for my sister and mom....

I should call Stacey and see how she is doing. Time seems to fly. It's been an couple of months since we have hung out and we live 5 minutes away from each other.

I have to make a doctors appointment too. That is one thing that I keep procrastinating about. I just LOVE going to the doctors office! I think I'll call when I get home for lunch, that way it is done!

We watched The Prestige last night. I really enjoyed the movie. There were parts that seemed a little long but the story was intriguing. (as a added bonus Hugh Jackman was in it and he is soo DREAMY!) LA SIGH..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment