Friday, December 18, 2009

Struggling

I've struggling a little bit on my eating habits I haven't gained any weight or lost any weight. I haven't been eating the most healthy foods. My stomach has been feeling great over the past couple of weeks so I am happy when I do eat something without feeling sick. I think Darren and I need to sit down and get a menu plan in the works. I have been coming home form work wanting nothing to do with the kitchen.

I'm hoping Darren will work on the Thank you cards this weekend. It's been keeping me up at night. They are WAY over due. I am going to get the envelopes labelled and have the stamps ready to go.

I sort of want to do some baking for Christmas (tarts; butter, blueberry, cherry, lemon) this weekend but need to also go shopping for last minute gifts. Hopefully Darren is up for both! ;)

I sort of would like to go see Mom and Dad but we are going to see them next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment