Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Emotions

So many emotions running through my head, I wish that I could express them. Maybe it's a good thing for Darren that I don't over express them ;). I think he would start to go crazy.

This year has started to turn out pretty eventful. I think it's going to be busy, exhausting but overall wonderful. Starting in May there is going to be a big event for the following three months. Between weddings, new babies, family get together's I'm going to get overwhelmed.

I have the best sister-in-laws. They have already started to send hand-me-downs and lending us great stuff. Less stuff to think about!!

I have been up and down this week. Grandpa's funeral is on Friday and I have cried a little bit but haven't been overly emotional about it. I am hoping on Friday that will push the grief outwards... There are moments where I feel sad and depressed but no tears come. When I found out on Thursday I had a bit of a cry and when Auntie Leona gave me a huge hug (she gives the BEST hugs) after church on Sunday I teared up a bit.

I've been thinking and have come to the conclusion that it isn't in my nature to show a lot of emotions, even excitement. I wish I could open up those feelings a little more to others but I wouldn't be who I am then... With Darren I tend to open up more than with anyone, he tends to force those emotions to escape with all those words he knows how to use ;).

Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there,
standing in the gap to close it for us.
Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment