Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excercise

Finding a place in my mind to start some physical activity has been a little bit of a challenge. The first trimester was pure exhausting. I barely got through a day at work without falling asleep at my desk, (no matter how much work I had to do) Now that I am feeling better and a little more energized, I think it's time to get back to it.

So far, I have walked to work for the last 4 work days, it feels so good to be walking to work again. Darren picks me up for lunch and after work, because it has been a little cold out.

I purchased prenatal pilates and prenatal yoga on dvd. I'm patiently waiting for them to come in.......

I am going to put the Wii fit back to use. The jogging on the spot and step aren't too intense so it should be good just to move around while we are watching a hockey game or movie. I want to be healthy for the baby and myself. I am trying to eat healthy meals but some days my stomach only wants certain things (like strawberry ice cream for supper) .

Don't know what to have for supper. I have been munching like normal all day on dried fruit, yogurt, applesauce, (ice cream wafers...), crackers, cheese, so I'm not all the hungry right now but I think by 6 I'm going to be starved! Hopefully Darren has an idea of what he would like.

I think I will suggest to Darren that we go see Avatar this weekend. Poor guy, he's been wanting to see it forever but the timing just hasn't been right. I don't think we are planning to do anything this weekend so it might be a good time to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment