Friday, March 19, 2010

All I ask

All I ask is if I am sleeping, let me sleep. You know that I have been having problems having a good nights rest and when you come to bed wanting to talk after I have been sleeping for 1.5 hours, it doesn't do any good. I don't mind listening to you, giving you support but to wake me up in the middle of the night to talk is not a great idea. I turn into a very grumpy and cranky wife.

You are a wonderful husband, friend, and overall great guy. You need to remember there are so many people that love you and you shouldn't worry about those people at work that may or may not be talking about you behind your back. (worrying about nothing).

It's only noon, I am ready for a nap and to go home for the day. Only 5 more hours to go.

Maybe I should indulge in a treat for lunch... MacDonalds... A&W.....TacoTime.... or go home and through something together.

No comments:

Post a Comment