Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ANGER!!!

Why do people think it's my fault there insurance inceases when they get speeding tickets. 6 tickets in two years is terrible. The compnay calls me to inform me that they can't write certain risks because of the convictions, which is understandable. I have to refer that information to the client and he gets upset at me because now he has to pay more for his toys. I have written his home and auto and got some him some great deals but then he has to tell me that it's my fault and he is goiing to cancel everything because he is unhappy with the information I gave him.

The worst of it is that he made me cry after. (EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE!)

An off day made worse.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 PM

    My dear Jenny don't shed one more tear over this moron! He just took it out on you because he feels stupid about his irresponsible driving behavior having consequences. If he cancels his policies I bet he'll pay much more someplace else where he has no insurance history. He's just threatening because he thinks it will get him a different result which just makes him an idiot. Don't be sad hon!!!
    Sunshine and hugs to you,
    Marlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Marlo. Also know, that this happens to us all. It's what happens when you deal with the public. You aren't alone, so don't blame yourself. It happened to me yesterday. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:45 PM

    I'll go punch him!

    -April

    ReplyDelete