Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well I got a new pair of jeans on the weekend and the exciting thing is they were 50% off at the till!!! Jolene said they looked like regular jeans. We watched Alice in Wonderland with Byron & Andrea in 3D. I enjoyed it but I was disappointed in the 3D part. It would have been just as good in regular format.

I am up about 10 lbs since I found out I was expecting. It's a nice steady increase. The funny thing is I'm not as high as I was before I started WW. It makes me feel that I did make a difference in my health and that I will be able to do it again after.

It will be difficult to go back to eating the way I was before. I have indulged in so many sweets and salty treats. But on the positive note I have also been eating alot of fruit and drinking lots of milk.

Darren has been having a few bad days. He can't seem to gets his "Ducks in a row" (as he puts it). I hate it because I can't do anything to help him. Hopefully today he will have a better day.

The office is FREEZING today. I think the heat got turned down because it was warm out earlier in the week but it snowed last night and all I can feel through my tights is a freezing breeze. I am trying to do alot of typing to keep my fingers warm but it's not helping much. Maybe if I shiver enough the warmth will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment