Thursday, May 6, 2010

HAPPY DAY!!

We had a wonderful long weekend. Even though it rained in BC it was beautiful! We drove to Delta with my parents for my cousin Dan's wedding. It was wonderful to see family and visit. Darren and I were able to escape twice from family for a couple of hours. We never did get to see the ocean but next time for sure. The food at teh wedding was incredible, everything was either locally grown or organic if they couldn't get it local.. I tried quinoa for the first time and really enjoyed it. I am goiing to buy some and see if I can make some.


I have fallen in love with the GPS, Dad has named her Ruby. If it wasn't for her I think my driving around would have been stressful and tense. Both Darren and I are sold on purchasing one at some point, especially in unknown places we go.


GREAT NEWS!!! Josie had her baby!!! It is girl #2, 7llbs 9oz, 19 inches long. There is no name yet but there is still a couple of days to decide. She had a planned c-section so we knew what day.  I am planning on going up to the Hat to meet the new addition and visit Josie on Saturday!  Can't wait! I got a picture on my phone and she looks so adorable!

We received a crib from Darren's sister. Next thing we have to do is organize the basement to move the futon downstairs and then we can have space to set up the crib. Things are going slowly but there is still plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment