Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pffft

NHL Hockey 11, Pffft. I don't care for the time it takes Darren from helping me. He plays till wee hours in the night, then complains about being tired.  The excitement will wear off but 1 or 2 hours is lots of time not 5 or 6 hours!

I made Chinese dumpling last night. Mmm they were good! It is another recipe to add to my good list. I got the recipe form Eat Shrink and be Merry. We had fresh corn on the cob, it was so sweet and wonderful!

The bathroom is done and there are no holes in the silicon for water to get into! That shower yesterday was fabulous!

Guess what time I was in bed last night.... 9:00pm and asleep by 9:30pm! I read for a bit but my eyes just dropped. I've been able to get 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night!

Today Maria is 2 months old!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Darren if he wants to win and see what it's like to play as a champion he should use the NJ Devils as his team in the game.

    ReplyDelete