Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a couple of weeks! I am a little frustrated with multiple choice exams. I keep having to rewrite because I miss the mark by a couple of points. It's not that I'm not studying. I was spending a lot of time reviewing my books and doing practice questions. I missed out on fun family things too :(. Now the deadline has past. I'm going to have to start my licensing from scratch, meaning more exams, sigh. Hopefully this time it won't be as horrible, since I have been reviewing for the last month.

Maria is spending a couple of nights at mom and dad's this weekend. I'm going to the Hat tommorrow morning to pick her up. It's been lonely but at the same time relaxing not having her in the house. We slept in this morning till 9 and was able to lie in bed with no worries in the world. What luxury!

Darren and I needed this day to regroup. We have been on different pages the last couple of weeks and at each others throats. It's been a real nice time together.

Every other Friday we have started having a movie night with a couple of friends. There is no name fir our club yet but that will come. We had to have it last night instead of Friday this time do to a shopping spree. Last night we watched Deathproof and Reservoir Dogs. They were both really good movies.

I haven't been to the pool for a couple of weeks do to cold I have been struggling with. This week I'm feeling better so back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the test! But I am glad to hear that you were able to have a relaxing weekend with Darren and were able to regroup. :) We should talk soon, and plan another weekend!!

    ReplyDelete