Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan 29

So I posted on the wrong site ( the last post was suppose to be for Maria's blog and I can't delete it. Oh well :))

Things are still going pretty good. Im a little worried about Darren. He seems to be on the edge of depression. I want to be able to help him but other than making sure he knows I love him and support his decisions with work. There isn't much I can think of doing. I have been encouraging him to get out to run more and that has been helping a lot in his mood. The warm weather has been an added bonus!!

I've been really trying to make our meals colorful. To make sure we are eating healthy but not sacrificing taste. My favorite staple right now is stir fry with rice noodles. Lots of veggies!!

A friend of mine found this recipe for no bake energy bites. Basically they are made of oatmeal, honey, coconut, peanut butter, flaxseed, vanilla, and a few chocolate chips. I prefer it with agave nectar instead of honey but good either way. The bonus is Darren doesn't care for it, so I don't have to share (except if Maria sees it)

I've also fallen in love with homemade kale chips. I can eat a whole head of kale for lunch plus an apple with peanut butter and feel satisfied!!

Well almost to the Hat to watch the end of the all star game and the Royal Rumble (Darren has been enjoying Monday and Friday wrestling). I'm going help with my sister's wedding projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment