Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2

We had an unexpected couple of days without Maria. She stayed with grandma&pa. It was a needed break, that neither one of us thought we needed. We are struggling with the energy, back talking, and independence of a 3 year old. I've been talking with friend who is going through a similar experience with her little girl. She recommended a book, and doesn't do that very often. I'm going to order t and see if it helps. 

Exciting news! My brother and sis-in-law had another baby boy, named Wyatt. He was 9lbs! I sure hope the babe I'm carrying will be that big!!! Wyatt is adorable, we are going to go over and visit later this week after things settle down. They just got home this afternoon from the hospital. 

Things at work have settled down. It feels good to be fully staffed. 

It is way too hot this week. 35+ is uncomfortable for anyone, especially us pregnant ladies. FYI I like the rain ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment